Friday, April 12, 2013

kpk

I rarely go on Tumblr, but when I do, I always love it when I come across these little poems by the author kpk. I tried googling who kpk is, but nothing came up. That was a shock. These poems are so simple, but they are so powerful; so beautiful. Usually they are wrapped up in sorrow and heartbreak, but they are so sadly incredible, they have me hooked. I chose to include this one on the left because I can relate to it, from both sides. When I get mad, I usually just fall silent. I don't say anything because it's easier than confronting what the actual problem is, and because I need to really sit and think about what I want to say before I say it, or it almost always comes out wrong and usually hurtful. But I also have been on the receiving side. The side of utter confusion and pain that comes with pure silence. I never understood how you can go from being so close to somebody, whether they are a friend or a lover, and suddenly, they just stop talking to you. They cut you out of their life with a jagged, rusty blade and leave this severed and ugly broken heart as the remain. And, how could that be so easy to them? Did I really mean nothing to you? Was I that easy to just let go of? It truly is the saddest thing. Ever. If anyone knows who kpk is, let me know! I'd like to meet them...

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks roy! I didnt mean to delete ur comment i pressed the wrong button :(

      Delete
  2. Her tumblr is towritepoems. i looked her up because i basically came upon the same interest that you have. i love her tumblr, it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete