Friday, September 14, 2012

Why am I Doing This?

First posts are always the hardest ones to write. I can never think of an appropriate way to start them off, so I usually end up just jumping into them like I am right now. If you're reading this, it's either because you're bored, care about me, or want to know about me. So for all the nosey ones, I will fulfill your needs.

My name is Paige. I'm currently in my first year of college. I am a Creative Writing major, but I recently have decided to switch to a Criminal Justice major with a minor in Writing. But, I am considering double majoring in the two. My favorite color is green. I don't have a boyfriend, but that will change eventually. You can usually find me on top of a mountain, center stage, or curled up in my bed! I would classify myself as a workaholic, and I love it.

You might be wondering why I'm starting a blog in the first place, especially with the stress of college and life, in general. Well, I'm doing this because I want a place to post my thoughts, my poetry, and maybe if you're lucky I'll post some sections from the stories I'm working on. And yes, the 's' on the end of stories was on purpose because I have about six started, and only one finished.

I appreciate feed-back and constructive criticism, so bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment