Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bon Voyage

I talked to my sister, Erin, on the phone today. For those of you who don't know, she moved to Oregon with her boyfriend about two weeks ago. All of the sudden, in the middle of our conversation, I just completely broke down in tears. I miss her so much... This isn't like when she went to college. Or on a vacation. No, her and Drew are such grown-ups now and applying for grown-up jobs...

And what am I doing?

I just wish I could drive a few minutes and be with her. This is way too real how far away she really is.

I feel so selfish for wishing she was home because I know she needed to venture out there. I can't help but hope though that one day we'll be together for good again.

Maybe I should move to oregon too. I'd like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment